All free guest memberships include a free photo personal ad, free browsing, free matching, and the events calendar.
Subscribing members access live chat, message boards, Mingle Mail, and more!
To browse through thousands of photos and start meeting other singles, click here.
Last Login: Dec 04, 2013
Who am I:
I live in California, where the people get too much sun and elect loony-birds like Jerry Brown (Moon-Beam) to govern. I work as an architectural designer in Sacramento. I enjoy planning, designing and drafting commercial buildings. On my weekends, I study, work in the garden and go to church. I enjoy gardening it allows me to get dirty and dig holes. I also enjoy vine ripen tomatoes that grow in my garden.
I am an attractive, amusing, cheerful man. Note, the camera enjoys changing my appearances, it likes to add some weight to my belly and remove hair from my head. So, the mirror makes me look great and the camera is helping me keep my prospective.
I also believe life should be lived with a joyful attitude and a sense of humor. I believe the Devil puts speed bumps, potholes and roadblocks in the roadway of life, so that we question God just like Job did. But God allows it because it builds character and brings us closer to him.
What am I looking for:
I am a quiet easy going man seeking a woman that enjoys snuggling, watching movies, going to a museum (I enjoy seeing Planes, trains, and automobiles), has a sense of humor, a joyful attitude and loves God.
I also enjoy sound of a woman laughing.
Some day, I would like to travel across Canada by train, take a ship to Alaska, see Arizona by car, and fly to Australia.
|Location||Placerville, CA, USA|
|Height||6' 4" (193 cm)|
|Build||I should maybe lose a few|
|Relationship Status||Single - never been married|
|About Children||I do not have children, but would welcome yours|
|Religious Involvement||every week|
|Field of Work||Architectural Designer|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian / White|
|Music||Classical, Classic Rock, Country/Western, Movie Soundtracks, Gospel/Religious Music|
|Favorite bands and musicians||Enya|
|Movie||Action/Adventure, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Musical, Science Fiction, Western|
|Favorite movies and actors||Paint Your Wagon with Clint Eastwood|
|Favorite TV shows||NCIS, NOVA, Discovery Channel|
|Outdoor activity||Birdwatching, Gardening, Photography, Traveling/Sightseeing|
|Indoor activity||Art, Collecting, Computers, Movies/TV, Opera/Theater, Politics, Reading|
|My idea of a great trip||Enjoying the discovery|
|Food||Barbeque, Chinese, Greek, Italian, Jewish/Kosher, Mexican, Southwestern, Vegetarian/Vegan|
|Favorite restaurants||Olive Garden, Greek or Italian restarants|
|Schools attended||Monterey Bay Academy, Walla Walla College, American River College|
|Timeliness||I am usually early|
|As for fashion||I dress to be comfortable|
|Age||Between 40 and 50 years old|
|Distance||Within 100 miles of Placerville, CA, USA|
|Height||Between 5' 0" (152 cm) and 6' 0" (182 cm)|
|Body Type||Slender, Average, I should maybe lose a few|
|Education||Associate degree, Some College, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree|
|Relationship Status||Single - never been married, Widowed|
|Religious Activity||once or twice a month, every week|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian / White|
1. Go to the park, fly a kite if its windy and have a picnic.
2. Church followed by the church fellowship lunch.
Yes, I know its potluck. But potluck sounds like you are gambling that the food taste good, but than again maybe you are.
3. Play miniature golf.
4. The last place I would go to is a Coffee house or Restaurant.
I rarely drink coffee, I prefer hot chocolate or lemonade.
To be honest, have the same beliefs, and to have God in your relationship
A relationship with Christ
Learn something new each day
Any Bible passage that starts with Chapter 3, Verse 16
You know you are from California if:
1. You make over $300,000 and still can not afford a house.
2. A really great parking space can totally move you to tears.
3. Gas costs $1.00 per gallon more than anywhere else in the U.S.
4. Your car insurance costs as much as your house payment.
5. It's barely sprinkling rain and there's a report on every news station: "STORM WATCH".
6. You pass an elementary school playground and the children are all busy with their cellphones or Ipads.
7. It's barely sprinkling rain outside, so you leave for work an hour early to avoid all the weather related accidents
8. The Terminator was your governor and killed the state budget.
9. You expect Jerry Brown to fix the problems he caused when he was governor in the 1970's and fix the state budget.
10. If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you are here illegally, they want to give you a driver's license and public assistance.