All free guest memberships include a free photo personal ad, free browsing, free matching, and the events calendar.
Subscribing members access live chat, message boards, Mingle Mail, and more!
To browse through thousands of photos and start meeting other singles, click here.
Last Login: Mar 19, 2017
A few random things about me:
* I'm a bit of a people person. And by a bit, I mean a lot.
* I love musical theater. I performed in a couple musicals in my college days. Now I enjoy going to see plays and musicals whenever I can. I think it would be fun to participate again in a community theater production some time in the future.
* I began martial arts Tae Kwon Do a little over 2 years ago and absolutely love it.
* Singing is a favorite pastime of mine. Choral and classical pieces are my favorites to sing.
* I love the a-cappella group Pentatonix and try to catch their shows whenever they are touring in or near my area.
* I enjoy going to see a movie or spending a quiet night in with a Redbox or Netflix. Preferably snuggled on the couch with someone special. (This spot is currently available!)
* Board games and bowling are activities I will rarely say no to. Except maybe Monopoly; I'll most likely say no to Monopoly.
* I prefer flip-flops over heels, but own both.
* I can be a complete goofball. I laugh every chance I get. I love bringing a smile to someone else's face.
If any of this brought a smile to your face and you think you'd like to learn more about me, don't be shy and send me a little message.
|Location||Altamonte Springs, FL, USA|
|Height||5' 7" (170 cm)|
|Relationship Status||Single - never been married|
|About Children||I do not have children, but would like to|
|Religious Involvement||every week|
|Field of Work||Health Coach|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian / White|
|Music||Classical, Contemporary, Folk, Movie Soundtracks, Oldies, Pop/Top 40, Gospel/Religious Music|
|Favorite bands and musicians||Pentatonix, Lauren Hill, Barenaked Ladies, Feist, Gungor, Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Neville Peter|
|Movie||Action/Adventure, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Musical|
|Favorite movies and actors||Zoolander, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, The Notebook, Monster's Inc, Harry Potter series, About Time|
|Favorite TV shows||Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Modern Family, Brooklyn 99|
|Outdoor activity||Biking, Gardening, Photography, Running, Sailing, Swimming, Traveling/Sightseeing|
|Indoor activity||Art, Cooking/Culinary arts, Crafts, Games, Martial Arts, Movies/TV, Music, Opera/Theater, Reading|
|My idea of a great trip||Exploration, spontaneity, & adventure with people I love.|
|Food||American, Chinese, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Thai|
|Timeliness||I am usually on time|
|As for fashion||I'm a somewhat fashionable person|
|Age||Between 32 and 41 years old|
|Distance||Within 1000 miles of Altamonte Springs, FL, USA|
|Height||Between 5' 7" (170 cm) and 6' 5" (195 cm)|
|Religious Activity||every week|
|Drinking||Never, Rarely, On occasion|
I'd like to have a fantastic conversation on the first date. Setting rarely matters, but I will admit that it's quite nice when a little thought has been put into the when and where. I'd think it was great if the conversation was able to start exploring the surface of who each person was in the past, is currently, and wants to be in the future. I'd enjoy finding out what makes the other person get out of bed each morning and discovering what makes the other person laugh. I'd also like to catch the other person just smiling at me when he thinks I'm not looking.
I'm searching for a best friend and partner; a gentleman who I can build a loving life and family with. If what I've shared catches your eye, don't be shy. Send me a little message. Who knows, you might be the person who God has planned for me to develop that relationship with.