All free guest memberships include a free photo personal ad, free browsing, free matching, and the events calendar.
Subscribing members access live chat, message boards, Mingle Mail, and more!
To browse through thousands of photos and start meeting other singles, click here.
Last Login: Jul 28, 2016
I’m an affectionate romantic and open to finding my best complement. This is a list of my core self and the specific qualities I’m looking for in a mate.
1. A consistent pursuit of a deeper walk with God. Anyone lacking this has no appeal to me. Been there done that…really!
2. Openness and honesty. No facades. What is seen is what it is. As time goes by and our histories unfold, they will be consistent with what has already been revealed to each other after the first few dates.
3. I already admire ladies in general but am looking for that mutual admiration that evolves in a trust relationship. Like peanut butter and jelly, bread and butter…they go hand in hand. So lady of character, I am waiting to admire you.
4. I’m reliable, supportive, and attentive and want reciprocity. So if you are all about self, you are automatically disqualified
5. Healthy lifestyle…well, that can be ambiguous so here goes—I am striving to be fit through exercise and a clean diet and I’m getting there. I have nothing against overweight women but would prefer one who takes care of herself. In other words, I’m interested in a “long-term” marriage not cut short by disease or death. Hahaha
I want to share common interests and goals with someone for a lifetime so here are just a few of mine…
• I am committed to my faith and enjoy being a part of an active church family, not a pew warmer
• I am a giver at heart and enjoy the yearly mission trip of building and ministering to those in need
• My friends are family to me and we enjoy an evening of games, a weekend of sightseeing or outdoor activities
• Cooking is a growing interest and I must say, I’m pretty talented as I do love great food
• I’ve experienced my share of traveling as a marine during the Gulf War, but definitely want to see more of the world in a less hostile environment
• I am a beginner backpacker but plan to incorporate this as a yearly summer adventure
• Beaches in Santa Cruz are also a scheduled must.
Of course this is only a profile and I am 3 dimensional so keeping that in mind, don’t be shy to ask me questions ; )
|Location||Citrus Heights, CA, USA|
|Height||5' 10" (177 cm)|
|About Children||I have children and would welcome yours|
|Religious Involvement||every week|
|Field of Work||Postal Service|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian / White|
|Self-description||Constant, fun-loving, and thoughtful!|
|Music||Classical, Gospel/Religious Music|
|Favorite bands and musicians||Andrews University Singers, Jennifer Lauletta, Marion Peppers, Ron and Patti Vaillant|
|Outdoor activity||Biking, Camping/Hiking/Fishing, SCUBA Diving, Sports/Athletics, Traveling/Sightseeing|
|Indoor activity||Charity/Volunteering, Cooking/Culinary arts, Games, Reading, Sports, Weightlifting|
|My idea of a great trip||Costa Rica's 800 mile coastline-scuba diving, jungle walk in tree tops, and hammock time|
|Food||American, Chinese, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Spanish, Thai, Vegetarian/Vegan|
|Favorite restaurants||Thai, but not picky...enjoy all foods that are healthy!|
|Timeliness||I am usually on time|
|As for fashion||I dress to be comfortable|
|Age||Between 36 and 48 years old|
|Height||Between 4' 10" (147 cm) and 5' 9" (175 cm)|
|Body Type||Slender, Washboard, Athletic, Average, Large but muscular|
|Religious Activity||every week|
A fun activity in which we can spend time getting to know each other without feeling the pressure of a microscopic interrogation :)
Understanding our faith is founded on God's word and the Sanctuary message, in which Jesus is ministering in the Most Holy place.
Isaiah 26:3...ok I put down 2, but really I have more, it just depends on the day!
Though she doesn't live with me, my 13 year old daughter is a priority in my life. She is original, rambunctious, and my spice.