All free guest memberships include a free photo personal ad, free browsing, free matching, and the events calendar.
Subscribing members access live chat, message boards, Mingle Mail, and more!
To browse through thousands of photos and start meeting other singles, click here.
I am quiet laid back in personality for about 90% of the time. The other 10% is fun-loving and adventuresome. A mature individual still trying to hold on to the little boy inside. I am a dog lover and my best friend just happens to be my dog right now. I live near the Smoky's and will most likely die here. I am not one for change. I am here to find friends and expand my horizons with getting to know other people in a slow and easy pace.