All free guest memberships include a free photo personal ad, free browsing, free matching, and the events calendar.
Subscribing members access live chat, message boards, Mingle Mail, and more!
To browse through thousands of photos and start meeting other singles, click here.
Last Login: Dec 08, 2013
• My number-one priority is Relationship: spending time with God and family. I would like to meet some one whose values are the same. I look forward to spending time with a friend where trust, empathy and emotion can mature.
• I have a strong desire to have meaningful exchanges with my friend/ soul-mate. I look forward to experiencing life through our exchanges and interactions and relationship. Because of my soul-mate-to -be, I will be energetic, and more powerful, more alive. I am of, course very astute and skillful in this area.
• As a woman, I am multifaceted, multidimensional, ever-changing and constantly evolving. (Evident by me putting on my favorite dress, and a pair of shoes that I got on sale...and a matching purse with several compartments for me to safely store my valuables).
• I am very friendly and sociable. I'm curious about events and I love watching the effects that they have on my soul mate ( football/basket games, etc...).
• I am sensitive to the slightest signs of impending tragedy, and of course explore ways to fix the problem. (That’s where I start reading… researching takes over). I have difficulty letting anything pass or simply letting things be.
And last but not least I enjoy being fashionable. My hair maybe a dead giveaway. I change my hair as I do my shoes and handbag. It depends on my mood and what makes me feel pretty that day. Hopefully my soul-mate will accept me for being me…I practice mindfulness, I pay exquisite attention to the simple details of life. Having said that, I am okay if my future soul-mate is the opposite of me: non-relational, simple, task-centered, competitive and a man whose actions speak louder than words. I really do not mind if my soul-mate is low-maintenance, his needs are dirt-simple and easy to fulfill. AND If he want my “trust, acceptance, and loyalty, a little attention (every now and then), then I can definitely give him what he tyle="font-weight:bold;")wants, when he wants it.
|Location||New Castle, DE, USA|
|Height||5' 3" (160 cm)|
|Build||I should maybe lose a few|
|About Children||I have children and would welcome yours|
|Religious Involvement||every week|
|Field of Work||Chaplain; Tailor|
|Ethnicity||Black / African descent|
|Self-description||I'm Supportive; Feminine; Savvy; Romantic; Spontaneous; Honest; Humorous; & an Excellent Listener.|
|Music||Classical, Contemporary, Movie Soundtracks, Oldies, Opera, Gospel/Religious Music, Soul/Rhythm and Blues|
|Movie||Comedy, Documentary, Musical, Romance|
|Outdoor activity||Biking, Running, Tennis, Traveling/Sightseeing|
|Indoor activity||Charity/Volunteering, Collecting, Cooking/Culinary arts, Crafts, Opera/Theater, Reading, Shopping|
|My idea of a great trip||Traveling abroad, learning the culture of others, relaxing while on a criuse; meeting new people.|
|Food||American, Caribbean/Cuban, Indian, Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vegetarian/Vegan|
|Schools attended||SDA elementary, PFA and Oakwood University & Andrews Theological Seminary|
|Timeliness||I am usually a little late|
|As for fashion||I'm a somewhat fashionable person|
|Age||Between 51 and 69 years old|
|Height||Between 5' 5" (165 cm) and 6' 3" (190 cm)|
|Body Type||I'll tell you later|
|Education||Technical School, Associate degree, Professional degree, Some College, Bachelor's degree, Graduate Student, Master's degree, Doctoral degree|
|Religious Activity||every week|
|Ethnicity||Black / African descent, Caribbean|
Lunch/Dinner would be great. I love walking/talking in the park, or going to a museum/cultural events. I'm very flexible, open to suggestions.
The process of moving forward began when I acknowledged my decision to release and let go of the past. I accepted the responsibility... no one else could/would react to the unfortunate circumstances that were beyond my control. This experience taught me the importance of apologizing and ultimately forgiving myself. Spending time forgiving myself/abandoning the memories of the past and choosing to focus on the present and the future has actually opened the door for me to focus on the One who looks beyond those things in my heart.
The time is now...for me to let the past be the past and concentrate solely on the One who can heal me.
To represent Christ...to be active in all church programs/activities.
1. Complete a degree in religion, and continue work as a chaplain in a healthcare system.
2. Live off the grid... with a little help from my soul mate.
I love dressing up and looking good! So I love Col. 3:12-14."Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. ..Forgive. ..Put on LOVE" ..