All free guest memberships include a free photo personal ad, free browsing, free matching, and the events calendar.
Subscribing members access live chat, message boards, Mingle Mail, and more!
To browse through thousands of photos and start meeting other singles, click here.
Last Login: Jul 03, 2014
First and foremost my faith is the lens of my life. I've been trying to learn as much as I can about the Bible, Christ, and living the Christian life. I've also become kind of a health nut. I've always had an interest in physiology but lately physiology and nutrition as related as they are have become a big focus for me. In general, I'm passionate above living a healthy lifestyle. I'm also quite passionate about politics, but because a healthy Christian life trumps all else, my political passion is kept in check for the most part. As far as who I'm looking for: as a base mold I would say I'm looking for something like the stereotypical 50's woman! Not in all aspects, but in what she represents, which for me is the perfect balance between strength, independence and the more femininely traits of passion, dependence, tenderness and innocence. More specifically, I'm looking for someone who is interesting in being the other half of a Christ-centered partnership. I want someone who is patient and loving enough to support me when I need it and strong enough to give me kick in the butt when I need it and aware enough to know the difference. This goes both ways, however.
|Location||Prior Lake, MN, USA|
|Height||5' 10" (177 cm)|
|Relationship Status||Single - never been married|
|About Children||I do not have children, but would like to|
|Field of Work||Engineer|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian / White|
|Music||Country/Western, Gospel/Religious Music|
|Movie||Action/Adventure, Comedy, Documentary|
|Outdoor activity||Basketball, Gardening, Sports/Athletics, Tennis, Traveling/Sightseeing|
|Indoor activity||Charity/Volunteering, Collecting, Crafts, Music, Reading, Sports, Weightlifting|
|My idea of a great trip||Going somewhere with a mix of involvement, including relaxing, visiting, seeing, doing something new|
|Schools attended||University of WI - Eau Claire & Univerisity of MN - Twin Cities|
|Timeliness||I am usually early|
|As for fashion||I don't care about the latest fashions|
|Age||Between 21 and 30 years old|
|Distance||Within 100 miles of Prior Lake, MN, USA|
|Height||Between 4' 10" (147 cm) and 5' 10" (177 cm)|
|Body Type||Slender, Washboard, Athletic, Average, I should maybe lose a few|
|Religious Activity||once or twice a month, every week|
|Drinking||Never, Rarely, On occasion|
To me, first dates seem usually to be only an ice-breaking formality, especially when two people don't know each other very well. I can only speak for myself, but on the first date I tend to be distracted by the newness and all the possibilities of the new relationship, spending much of my time in thought and not being as open as I usually am. My point is my ideal first date would allow me to see the other person interact with others and vice versa in a low pressure environment; for example, hanging out with a mixed group of friends.
I have learned
1) that things I thought were important or not when I was young have changed and that getting overly involved at a young age could have made my future much more difficult.
2) that it takes a lot of work sometimes to get through certain issues and that both sides have to be willing to look at themselves first before blaming the other.
1) Realizing and continuing to focus on Jesus Christ and the salvation that he has provided through his sacrifice, which means continually striving for and praying for help in victory over sin.
2) Continually searching for the God's truth with the ultimate goal of understanding God as deeply as possible, with a focus on not causing myself or others to stumble away from the message Christ's graciously provided salvation in search of that truth.
3) Not sitting on this treasure, but rather to let the light of Christ shine through me in all aspects of my life. To me this means all things from showing the love of God to others in acts of kindness and love, but also to sharing with others the truth of our salvation through Jesus Christ.
A few goals are
1) to finish grad school while continuing to take on responsibility in my career,
2) to make a habit of mine to spend more time volunteering
3) to continue to travel, trying to experience and understand, if possible, as many cultures as I can
4) continue to improve my health, and make my healthy lifestyle second nature
Matthew 28: 18-20
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
I like this passage, among so many others that it's hard to decide, because it covers three main points:
1) that Jesus Christ has all power and authority in heaven and earth,
2) that he chose to use us in sharing the gospel message, a real honor, and
3) that no matter what, Jesus, the one with all power and authority, is with us and on our side.