All free guest memberships include a free photo personal ad, free browsing, free matching, and the events calendar.
Subscribing members access live chat, message boards, Mingle Mail, and more!
To browse through thousands of photos and start meeting other singles, click here.
Last Login: May 21, 2013
I am seeking a spiritual and intellectual connection. We need to be on the same conservative spiritual path and see the relationship as a means to strengthen each other’s spiritual growth. This is very important to me. You do not need to have a Master’s Degree like I do, but we need to be able to converse on the same level - without great effort or frustration. Note: Conversing is not the same as arguing about controversial issues - I am not interested in that. I am very intelligent and witty, and would like to connect with someone who has similar attributes. Once these two connections are in place, we can turn our attention to the emotional and physical.
1. Mate who will honor his role as high priest of his home and lead out in family worship twice a day - morning and evening. And, yes, we will sing! Well, at least we will make a joyful noise unto the Lord...
2. Mate must be committed to spending at least one evening a week of quality time together - alone.
3. Mate who takes care of himself spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally.
4. Mate who does not like a lot of noise. I enjoy being in a quiet and tranquil home.
5. Mate who understands the effects of music on the mind and the spiritual life. I do not listen to syncopated music and won't be happy with someone who plays that kind of music in our home or automobile(s). Traditional hymns played in the home keep the demons away and help to create an atmosphere of peace and worship.
NICE TO HAVE (but not necessary):
1) Lovely home with a white picket fence in the country; 2) Fruit trees in the backyard; 3) My own vegetable garden; 4) Velvet walls in my bedroom; 5) Built-in hot tub; 6) Annual family vacation away from home; 7) Money enough to afford traveling to a few exotic places.
|Location||Woodbridge, VA, USA|
|Height||5' 5" (165 cm)|
|About Children||Ask me|
|Religious Involvement||every week|
|Field of Work||Education Counselor|
|Ethnicity||Black / African descent, East Indian, Other|
|Music||Classical, Religious Music|
|Favorite bands and musicians||King's Heralds, Heritage Singers, Wintley Phipps|
|Movie||Action/Adventure, Documentary, Romance|
|Favorite movies and actors||Ben Hur, Ten Commandments, Anne of Green Gables|
|Favorite TV shows||I do not watch TV|
|Outdoor activity||Camping/Hiking/Fishing, Sports/Athletics, Tennis, Traveling/Sightseeing|
|Indoor activity||Art, Charity/Volunteering, Music, Opera/Theater, Reading|
|My idea of a great trip||An outdoor adventure with great, agreeable company. May be as simple as a drive in the country...|
|Food||American, Caribbean/Cuban, Greek, Italian, Vegetarian/Vegan|
|Favorite restaurants||Anywhere I can get great/tasty food|
|Schools attended||Undergraduate and Graduate|
|Timeliness||I am usually on time|
|As for fashion||I'm a somewhat fashionable person|
|Age||Between 45 and 51 years old|
|Height||Between 5' 7" (170 cm) and 6' 7" (200 cm)|
|Body Type||Slender, Washboard, Athletic, Average|
|Education||Professional degree, Bachelor's degree, Graduate Student, Master's degree, Doctoral degree|
|Religious Activity||every week|
|Ethnicity||Asian, Caucasian / White|
I am very flexible. Just spending time together will be good enough for me. If my date has a preference, we can go ahead with that. Otherwise, dinner at a restaurant followed by a walk in the park, a trip to a natural/historic site or religious concert may work well.
Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; communication is key; never tire of forgiving; do not keep a record of wrongs; love unconditionally; be realistic in expectations; give 110% everyday.
Believing and practicing the advent message (including health reform), accepting the Bible as my only creed and holding certain fundamental beliefs to be the teaching of the Holy Scriptures. Additionally, being an Adventist means believing in the gift of prophecy as manifested in the ministry of Ellen G. White. Her writings are a source of present truth which provide guidance, instruction and comfort for the SDA Church.
Having a closer walk with God and a clearer understanding of His Word and will for my life; a PhD in my field of study; visits to the Grand Canyon, London and Paris; and settling down with a spouse/family in a comfortable home.
Philippians 4:8. What we think about is what we become. This text provides the antidote to depression and pessimism. We are encouraged to think positive thoughts at all times, exuding the lovely character of Christ, thereby being a blessing to those around us.
Of these three - faith, hope and love, the greatest is love.
Heaven is my goal. I believe in and practice the advent message, holding on to the pillars of our faith. I am God-fearing, spiritual, conservative, loyal, honest, virtuous, dedicated, faithful, self-sacrificing, adventurous, fun-loving, playful, spontaneous, easy going and very agreeable.