All free guest memberships include a free photo personal ad, free browsing, free matching, and the events calendar.
Subscribing members access live chat, message boards, Mingle Mail, and more!
To browse through thousands of photos and start meeting other singles, click here.
Last Login: Dec 11, 2013
Some things I have learned along the way:
1. Pretty people are a dime a dozen. Good, honest, interesting, Godly, truly beautiful people, those are harder to find. Oftentimes you don't realize you are looking at them until you've known them for awhile.
2. No one should settle or be settled-for.
3. There are some things I should not, will not, share, and my future husband's heart is one of them, nor do I expect him to share my heart with another. (Romantically speaking).
4. Yes, I am working on losing a few, but I don't want to be skinny, I am much more concerned with being strong and fit. I want this body of mine to be able to take me hiking, snowboarding, horseback riding, camping, kayaking, scrambling, motorcycling, anywhere I decide I want to go.
5. Life is more fun when you laugh a lot and when you have someone to laugh with.
6. Read, read, read.
7. Music is my soul's language.
8. God is good, but be careful what you pray for, you might get it.
9. I don't chase men. Yes, I learned this through sad experience. I can't make someone love me and I don't want to be with someone who has been badgered into being with me. The right guy will find me in God's good time, maybe here, maybe somewhere else. (Let me clarify...I don't chase, but I have no problem with returning interest if I am interested.)
10). Ministry to others makes me happy.
11). Old-fashioned is not a dirty word.
PS...I have also learned that pictures are dirty rotten liars...we all seem to look considerably different in each one!
|Location||Creston, British Columbia, Canada|
|Height||5' 6" (167 cm)|
|Build||I should maybe lose a few|
|About Children||I have children and would welcome yours|
|Religious Involvement||every week|
|Field of Work||Database Manager/Communications|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian / White|
|Music||Classical, Folk, Gospel/Religious Music, World|
|Movie||Action/Adventure, Comedy, Documentary, Science Fiction|
|Outdoor activity||Biking, Camping/Hiking/Fishing, Gardening, Horseback riding, Snow Skiing/Snowboarding, Traveling/Sightseeing|
|Indoor activity||Art, Crafts, Music, Reading|
|Food||American, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Vegetarian/Vegan|
|Timeliness||I am usually on time|
|As for fashion||I dress to be comfortable|
|Age||Between 38 and 50 years old|
|Height||Between 5' 7" (170 cm) and 6' 6" (198 cm)|
|Religious Activity||once or twice a month, every week|
Nothing that involves me trying to eat a very overstuffed sandwich with sandwich innards falling all over the place and dressing all over my face.
Sometimes you need to just be able to accept the way someone shows their love for you, even if it isn't what you think it should look like...Spending your time trying to change one another is a sure recipe for misery...Give one another a little grace.
That I know this life is not the be-all, end-all. Loving God more than anything else, relying on Him for absolutely everything, even when it's scary -- especially when it's scary. Using whatever gifts He has given me to bless those around me.
I, like so many others, am going to write a book someday. I am going to learn to play several new instruments, keep on singing every chance I get and record another album, finally learn how to grow a consistently smashing garden, see my sweet daughter happily married, and find the love of my own life.
I have many. Let's start with Jeremiah 29:11-- "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plplans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." No matter what my past mistakes have been and what heartaches I have been through, God is planning good things for my future. What a comforting thought that is!
I'm not perfect and I don't expect anyone else to be either. I do, however, look for honesty and faithfulness in a relationship. Anything less than that is a definite dealbreaker.